DR. OBADIAH MAILAFIA 2019 PRESIDENTIAL LETTER OF APPEAL




My Dear Friends and Associates,

Kindly allow me to send you this general letter of appeal. Many within and outside Nigeria are no doubt following recent developments regarding Nigerian politics and the preparations towards the February 2019 presidential elections. Given that it is physically impossible to call all my friends and associates within and outside Nigeria by voicemail, I am taking the liberties of sending this general email with an attachment of my Letter of Appeal.

I recently won the primaries as presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC) for the upcoming elections. The ADC is the third most popular party in the country, with a strong and growing followership among youths and women in particular. We represent the "Third Force" that is driving the momentum for a new rebirth and transformation. Africa and the world need a New Nigeria that is democratic, stable and prosperous. We represent the hope for a new national rebirth.

Please find attached our Letter of Appeal for your prayers and practical assistance for our success in the coming elections. Please, this is not one of those Nigerian letters. It is a solemn and urgent Macedonian call to give your support to a worthy cause. If in doubt, please  feel free to contact me directly. on Tel. 08036590990 +2348036590990

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Obadiah Mailafia DPhil (Oxon)
Presidential Candidate of the ADC
FCT Abuja, Nigeria
Tel. +2348036590990 (within Nigeria 08036590990)

Comments

  1. I have been following your involvement in the Nigerian economic and political space in recent years. Being an ardent listener of international radio stations, I value your frank and forthright contributions on national and international issues. I have been in the PDP and even attempted contesting for the membership of Kaduna state house of assembly to represent Zangon Kataf constituency sometime in 2006/2007 but later withdrew.
    I am however excited about the prospects of your presidential ambition.
    Though I am now a teacher in Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria, I shall pitch my tent with you and what you stand for. I am praying for you and I will not only vote for you but will do what it takes to sell your candidacy to others.
    Stand firm sir!
    God bless you. God bless Nigeria.
    Thanks.
    Jonathan Luke Bobai
    (Architect & Teacher)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers and my widow's mite shall be for you Doctor.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Requiem for Mother Dearest

Biography of Obadiah Mailafia

The Tragedy of our Human Development