Christmas Message from Dr Obadiah Mailafia


Fellow Nigerians, my dear compatriots, this is to wish all a blessed and joyful Christmas celebrations. The birth of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, is all about peace -- peace in our hearts, peace in our families, peace among our communities and our nation, and indeed, the world. Our country needs peace. We have been turmoil for years. Majority of our people wallow in poverty. As we enter the new electoral cycle, we need leaders who have the courage of their convictions, we need champions of peace who can lead our country into the Promised Land. This is what I humbly submit myself to you for as presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress (ADC). I want to be your servant-leader. I want to bring hope and glory to our benighted country. I want to wipe the tears of widows and orphans. I want to reconcile all Nigerians to unite as one country with one purpose and one destiny. I also remember Leah Sharibu who still wallows in captivity. I appeal to our government and her captors to please release Leah to us. She is the Number 1 Prisoner of Conscience in the world. We want her back home now, today! God bless you all and God bless Nigeria!

Comments



  1. May God bless your endeavor and good intentions and just like Solomon did not pray for riches and wealth, God will certainly give you the wisdom and understanding heart to lead this great people Nigeria. Of Solomon the Bible later said and Israel prosperl. God bless you Sir, and God bless Nigeria!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend your courage to set an agenda for good governance in Nigeria. May God bless and keep you for His own glory, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. My President may God Crown your efforts with good success and may the reason for the season WHICH IS THE FULL FILLMEN OF OF THE PROMISE OF God to all mankind which is made manifest in JESUS CHRIST be a reality in your AMBITION and in the communities at large through you in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Requiem for Mother Dearest

The Tragedy of our Human Development

Biography of Obadiah Mailafia